Eyelid surgery can reshape and revitalize tired, aging eyes. But don’t let your facial transformation stop there. Adding another facial treatment to your eyelid surgery can enhance and extend your results.
If you’re looking for the perfect pairing for your eyelid lift, ask Dr. Vandegrift to recommend a complementary treatment option. Many surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments combine beautifully with eyelid surgery.
What Surgical Facial Treatments Can I Combine with Eyelid Surgery?
Eyelid surgery, also called an eyelid lift or blepharoplasty, addresses wrinkles, aging, and sagging on the lower and upper eyelids. Results from eyelid surgery can be dramatic, but this procedure is very targeted. Rejuvenation from an eyelid lift is focused on the eyelids.
If you want a procedure to complement your eyelid surgery results, choose a facial surgery that refreshes other facial areas.
- Facelift – A facelift lifts and smooths the lower face. Pair this procedure with your eyelid lift if you’re experiencing jowls, nasolabial folds, and lower face sagging.
- Brow Lift – If forehead wrinkles are your biggest aesthetic complaint, ask Dr. Vandegrift about a brow lift. This procedure lifts, smooths, and tightens the brows. A brow lift and eyelid lift combination can dramatically refresh the upper face.
Enhance Your Eyelid Lift with Non-Surgical Options
An additional surgery isn’t the only option for enhancing the results of your blepharoplasty. Non-surgical treatments make an excellent pairing with an eyelid lift.
- Botox® – Since an eyelid lift focuses on the eyelids, it doesn’t address crow’s feet or lines around the eyes. For these pesky wrinkles, turn to Botox. This treatment works by relaxing facial muscles that cause wrinkles. Botox can smooth crow’s feet and soften forehead creases and lines between the brows without surgery or downtime.
- Dermal Fillers – Revolumize your face with fillers. Injectable dermal fillers can smooth facial hollows and recontour sagging cheeks. Best of all, dermal fillers require no downtime and offer instant results.
Which treatments will you choose to enhance the results of your eyelid surgery?
What Are the Benefits of Combining Procedures?
If you’re planning another facial surgery soon, there are benefits to combining treatments. For many patients, pairing two facial surgeries together is more convenient and effective than separating the procedures.
Consider pairing both procedures together if you can. The benefits of combining treatments include:
- Less Downtime – When two or more procedures are performed together, recovery happens simultaneously. Enjoy less downtime than you would if you received the procedures separately.
- Enhanced Results – Many facial surgeries complement each other. For example, if you receive a facelift, browlift, and eyelid surgery together, you can refresh the entire face, rather than just one area.
- Reduced Costs – Combined procedures often cost less due to reduced costs for the operating room and recovery.
Ask Dr. Vandegrift if you’re a good candidate for combining eyelid surgery with another facial procedure. Eyelid surgery can transform and rejuvenate the eye area. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Vandegrift to find out if you’re a good candidate for turning back the clock with an eyelid lift in Long Island.